Okabe Company, Inc., along with its manufacturing partners and suppliers, hold quality certifications in ISO 9001, AS 9100, IATF 16949. Additionally, we maintain environmental certifications in ISO 14001 and laboratory certifications in AC 7114 and ISO 17025. All Okabe inspection equipment is calibrated using NIST standards.
- Thread Pitch Analysis
- Dimensional Verification
- Hardness Testing
- SAE J1965 Torque/Tension Testing
- ISIR, PPAP, FAIR Inspections
- CQI Assessments
Okabe Co., Inc. is committed to providing our customers superior quality products that consistently meet or exceed their needs and expectations. Okabe will seek to continuously improve the quality of our products through continual improvement activities in partnership with our employees, suppliers, and customers.
Key Quality Objectives
- Maintaining a safe, injury-free workplace
- Understanding and meeting the needs of our customers
- Improving efficiency and stream-lining processes
- Sustaining the suitability and effectiveness of our quality system
ISO 9001:2015 Certification